Wattson Blue empowers you to find the right balance between stress and recovery to maximise your long-term performance.
Stress (both mental and physical exertion) is essential for growth and provides stimulus for long-term improvement. But if you don’t find time to recover, you increase your chances of stagnation, burnout and injury, and reduce your performance potential.
Wattson Blue puts your stress and recovery indicators at your fingertips. We provide:
- Analysis on a range of holistic recovery factors including resting heart rate, heart rate variability, sleep performance, mental stress and mood changes.
- Training and performance indicators including training stress, intensity, power curves, and long-term fitness and fatigue measurements.
- Critical insight into your readiness to train.
- Instant recommendations on how you can modify your workload if you are an ‘at-risk’ athlete.
How does it work?
- Every morning, you answer a few questions about your sleep and well-being and record your HRV using the camera on your phone.
- You sync your activity from Strava to keep up-to-date with your progress.
- You can also sync your HRV and sleep through the OURA ring or your metrics from Apple Health.
- We will then analyse your data to give you recommendations on how you can make long-term improvements by making slight changes to your life and training.
We also offer a unique service for sports coaches looking to maximise their squad’s potential. You can:
- Assess the daily physiological and mental readiness of your entire squad via our web app and daily emails.
- Track group trends or individual outliers and respond accordingly.
- Ensure every team member is training at their optimal level.
We know that competitive athletes have organised training schedules, so we make sure our recommendations are compatible to your program. Whatever the sport, whatever the program, Wattson Blue adapts to you.